SF03 – Circular Economy Strategy – Spanish Region
7 de November de 2021
Here you can find the results of a collaboration project with a regional administration for the elaboration of a strategy for the transition of the region towards the Circular Economy.
The following 3 strategic axes comprise 13 strategic lines and 48 actions for the transition of a region towards a circular economy-based development model by 2030.
- Boosting Circular Economy Culture
- Design, Supply Chain, Production and Distribution
- Consumption and Waste Management
Main targets related to energy, emissions and waste are:
- Reduction of 45% of GHG emissions by 2030 (compared to 2005)
- Reduction of 12% the waste generated (compared to 2010)
- To reach 50% the renewable energies contribution in total energy consumption by 2030
- 15% of transport needs covered with renewable energy
Click on the image to see the full content.
Leave A Comment