This guideline facilitates self-assessment of circularity in companies, helping to identify circularity, sustainability and competitiveness improvement opportunities. Project developed with Cámara Navarra.
Circularity Assessment Guideline Objectives:
- Create a map of materials, resources and waste streams along the life cycle
- Define the life cycle cost structure of products and services
- Define sustainability and circularity metrics
- Ease adaptation to circular economy trends (legislation, market, sector)
- Identify circularity and competitiveness improvement opportunities
It consist of 4 phases:
- Phase 1: Assessment of Materials, Resources and Waste Streams
- Phase 2: Life Cycle Cost Assessment of the products and services
- Phase 3: Definition of Sustainability & Circularity Metrics
- Phase 4: Identification of Circularity and Competitiveness Opportunities
Click on the image to see the full content.