Here you can find the results of a Life Cycle Sustainability Assessment of a fridge (#LCSA). LCSA comprises the development of 4 steps.
- Step 1: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), where environmental impact critical parameters are showed.
- Step 2: Life Cycle Cost Assessment (LCC), where life cycle cost distribution and critical parameters are identified.
- Step 3: Social Life Cycle Assessment (SLCA), where social impact indicators are defined for the different stakeholders
- Step 4: LCSA – Critical Parameters for Sustainability, where:
- A sensitivity assessment is done against critical parameters (costs volatility, transportation distances, EPR guarantee)
- Sustainability improvements opportunities are showed (DfS requirements, PaaS business model)
Click on the image to see the full content.